Mission Springs Resort Policies
- Mission Springs is our home, and we expect you treat it as yours. Please use common sense (don’t leave wet towels on the antique furniture and floors) and treat our property with respect.
- We welcome your dogs, but they are not allowed in the cottages and Lake House unattended. We can recommend doggy daycare facilities for you with rates as low as $10 per day.
- We love children and want your kids to be comfortable and safe when they are here. We do not allow children at the beaches unattended.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed inside of our Lake House or Cottages.
- Your deposit is non-refundable, but can be used for a future stay.
- You must pay in full two weeks before arrival or your reservation will be canceled.
- Check-in time is after 3pm. Check-out time is 10:00am. Feel free to request an earlier check-in or later check-out time. We will be happy to accommodate you if we are able.
- Please respect our neighbors and other renters. Quiet hours begin at 10:00pm. You are welcome to be at the beach or around your fire pit, but keep the noise to a minimum.
The Fine Print
Booking & Cancellations Policies
Age Requirements: Guests must be at least 21 years of age to book a room. On arrival, the lead guest must be at least 21 years of age to check-in, and have government issued identification showing proof of identity and age.
Credit Card and Deposit Policy: A major credit card must be presented at check-in to cover any incidental charges. A preauthorized damage deposit charge of $500 will be completed at check-in, and canceled after check-out subject to confirmation of no room damage or missing items. We reserve the right to charge you more than the $500 deposit if we find damage in an amount greater $500 caused to the property by you or your guests.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least two weeks before arrival. The deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival result in a cancellation charge equal to the full reservation amount, plus tax. Arrival date changes within 3 days prior to arrival may be allowed without additional charge over non-peak periods at the resort’s discretion, subject to availability.
Taxes: All bookings at Mission Springs Resort are subject to 5.5% Wisconsin state sales tax.
Damage Policy: Guests will enjoy all the comforts of home when staying at Mission Springs Resort. We expect you to leave your cottage or Lake House in the same condition in which you found it. You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in/Check out times: Check in time is after 3pm. Check out time is 10am. Please inquire upon arrival if you would like to request a later check out time.
Non-Smoking: All cottages and Lake House are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in the outdoor areas only, such as certain common areas around the resort property. When smoking outdoors, please keep the doors and windows closed to avoid smoke entering the guest unit. Smoking in guest units, or smoking near doors and open windows that results in the dwelling smelling of smoke, will result in a minimum $250 additional cleaning charge.
For the comfort of our guest, no smoking is allowed at the beach when other guests are present.
Pet Policy/Boarding: We do allow dogs with permission but they are never allowed to be left in your cottage or Lake House alone. If you will be gone for the day we can recommend doggy daycare within 5 miles of our location for under $10 per day. The Resort is not responsible for any matters relating to pet boarding.
Please pick up after your pets, especially at the beach. For the safety of your dogs and our guests, please keep your pets on a leash at all times.
Maximum Occupancy: Our maximum occupancy is flexible. As long as you get prior approval, we will allow you one or two additional guests per cottage/lake house at no additional charge.
Questions: Should you have any questions regarding our reservation and booking policies, please do not hesitate to call Katie at: (715) 209-8321 or Email:email@example.com