Mission Springs Resort’s Commitment to you during covid-19
We’ve updated our reservation and cancellation policies, and are taking extra precautions to ensure a clean and safe environment upon your arrival. Please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page for the latest updates and before traveling, please check for updates on any local rules or restrictions that may be in place.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Your Travel Flexibility – Updated as of June 30, 2020
We have made additional adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
- Existing Reservations. All individual reservations—even those described as “non-cancellable”—that are scheduled for arrival on or before May 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
- New Reservations. Any individual reservations you make—even those described as “non-cancellable”—that are booked between today and July 31, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
If you cancel a rate which required an advanced payment or deposit, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible.
If you need to adjust reservations made through our website or by phone please contact us directly via phone or text at 715-209-8321. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site such as AirBNB, VRBO, Expedia or Booking.com, please contact them for assistance.
Health and Hygiene – Updated as of June 30, 2020
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our cleaning teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We are continuing self-check-in for all of our cottages and the Lake House. You will not need to interact with anyone at our resort while you are here if you do not wish.
- We are reducing interaction with guests to comply with social distancing and ensure that your visit will be as secluded from others as you wish.