MISSION SPRINGS RESORT’S COMMITMENT TO YOU DURING COVID-19
We’ve updated our reservation and cancellation policies, and are taking extra precautions to ensure a clean and safe environment upon your arrival.
As it has always been, the safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. Enhanced cleaning protocols combined with self check-in mean you will arrive at a clean space and will not need to interact with anyone from our staff, at any time during your stay.
Your Travel Flexibility
- New Reservations, Cottage: Any individual reservations you make—even those described as “non-cancellable” can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival day for the cottages. Your deposit for the cottages IS refundable if canceled 3 or more days before your arrival.
- New Reservations, Lake House: Reservations made for the Lake House will need 21 days notice prior to cancellation. Reservations canceled within the 21 day window prior to arrival for the Lake House will not be refunded. Your deposit IS refundable.
If you booked through an external website such as Expedia, AirBNB, or VRBO, you will need to abide by the specific cancellation policies you agreed to when making your reservation on those websites, at the time of booking.
If you need to adjust reservations made through our website or by phone please contact us directly via phone or text at 715-209-8321. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site such as AirBNB, VRBO, Expedia or Booking.com, please contact them directly for assistance.
Cleanliness and Contact Free Check-in
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Our cleaning teams disinfect and clean all cottages and the Lake House in compliance with CDC and local county health department standards.
Contact Free Check-in
- We are continuing self-check-in for all of our cottages and the Lake House. You will not need to interact with anyone at our resort while you are here if you do not wish.
- We are reducing interaction with guests to comply with social distancing and ensure that your visit will be as secluded from others possible.